Facilitating Courses on the Go with Canvas Teacher
The Canvas Teacher mobile app allows instructors to accomplish many everyday tasks in their courses from their mobile device while on the go. After a course has been built on the Canvas website, the Canvas Teacher app allows instructors to stay connected to students without having to be tied down to a desktop computer. We’ll discuss when to use Canvas website vs mobile in your daily workflow.
This free one-hour online workshop is designed to introduce faculty to Canvas Teacher Mobile app. At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Perform edits to existing Modules.
- Change due date for an assignment.
- Send message to students with Inbox.
- Facilitate weekly Discussion Boards.
- Use SpeedGrader to grade student submissions.
Prerequisites: Download and explore the Canvas Teacher app on Android, iPhone, or iPad.
This session is online and will meet virtually at https://umkc.zoom.us/my/craigshort