Panopto is a lecture capture tool that allows you to record and share lectures with students asynchronously. Panopto videos can help support learning in face-to-face, hybrid, and online courses.
This free one-hour online workshop is designed to introduce faculty to Panopto and the Panopto Recorder. At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Locate and access UMKC’s Panopto website
- Navigate the Panopto website
- Download the Panopto recorder and adjust the recorder settings
- Record a brief lecture that uses PowerPoint and webcam
- Upload the video to Panopto and adjust the video settings
- Share Panopto videos with their students via the Canvas LMS
This training will be held online in Torie Wynn's Zoom Room. Please click this link to access the Zoom Room: https://umkc.zoom.us/my/toriewynn.