Build Your Canvas Course
Building your Canvas course from scratch may seem daunting, but starting from scratch can help you organize your course more efficiently in Canvas as opposed to migrating content from Blackboard.
In this free one-hour online training, you will learn the following aspects of Canvas:
- How to build modules and pages;
- How to upload files to Canvas;
- How to rearrange content;
- How to customize a course homepage;
- How to publish content so students may view it.
You are encouraged to take a Canvas 101 training prior to this, so you have an understanding of basic features in Canvas.
This training is synchronous online. Registrants will receive a welcome email the morning of the training session with detailed instructions for joining.